"COBIL has become aware of the effectiveness of market-research and is settling in to the concept that housemaids, nurses, or hospitality workers, .."
COBIL management commits to digitalize operations in order to adapt and thrive in the post-pandemic business environment. It has identified some key success factors to achive its goals - digital marketing, automation, and transparency through digital media.
Established in 1987, COBIL RECRUITMENT & SERVICES CORPORATION (COBIL) is a duly registered jobs provider in the Philippines that renders manpower recruitment services in response to international inquiries and demand for professional services in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
When a level confidence has been established between COBIL and the foreign employer, the latter must go through an accreditation process with the Department of Migrant Workers (formerly POEA). While some steps and requirements may vary among countries, there are general steps to be followed.
- Recruitment Agreement between employer and COBIL.
- Special Power of Attorney from employer to authorize COBIL as its duly represented “Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA)”.
- Job Order authenticated and verified by the Philippine Labor Office from the employer’s country.
- Master Employment Contract authenticated by the Philippine Labour Attache.
- Business License of Employer.
COBIL shall closely coordinate documentary requirements, as well as provide necessary pro forma outlines of said documents.
Fees are dependent on the time, demand for a particular skill and additional processing requirements per position. However, a basic rule of thumb is that the minimum basic fee for licensed agencies, for skilled workers, is the equivalent to one month salary of the worker.